The Employee Benefit Consultant’s
Definitive Guide to Optimizing Pharmacy Benefits
How a Comprehensive Solution Will Achieve
Sustainable Savings for Your Self-Funded Clients
What You Will Learn
When it comes to employee benefits, it’s never been more important to zero in on pharmacy and ensure your clients have the best deal to optimize savings opportunities and support their employees. This guide explains how to use a data-driven approach, along with industry expertise and best practices, to evaluate and modify your clients’ annual pharmacy benefits plan so that they can achieve lasting savings and maintain affordable pharmacy benefits for their employees.
In this guide, you’ll receive answers to these important questions:
- What market factors are driving my self-funded clients’ pharmacy benefits spending?
- How are prescription drug pricing and prescribing practices impacting pharmacy benefits costs?
- What are the pros and cons of different types of pharmacy benefits contracts?
- How can I negotiate a more competitive pharmacy benefits contract?
- What strategies can help my clients tackle high-cost specialty drugs?
- How will a pharmacy benefits performance audit benefit my clients?