Strategies to Improve Economic & Clinical Value in Pharmacy Benefits
for the Trucking Logistics Industry
What You Will Learn
Virtually every trucking logistics company in the U.S. is challenged when it comes to implementing cost-control measures within a benefit program. The industry’s 8M total U.S. employees have extensive and unique wellness challenges – especially its 3.5M professional truck drivers. Managing the health of a large and chronically ill employee population can create a financial burden for self-insured employers, making it critical to align the best benefits contract with professional prescription monitoring.
In this White Paper, you’ll learn about:
- The trucking logistics industry’s scale and impact on the U.S. economy
- Major contributors to the most common health issues among long-haul truck drivers
- The trend and savings improvements we help our trucking logistics clients realize
- Optimization strategies of pharmacy benefits to address the industry’s most prevalent health challenges
- Our unique ability to contract with the nation’s leading PBMs and deliver clinical expertise and customized programs to maximize savings with minimal member disruption
Complete the form below and one of our teammates will contact you with your copy of the eBook.